Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2015

Hydrogen peroxide

    One of my favorite things is hydrogen peroxide. Such a clever little liquid. Good old H2O2, am I right? I just wanted to let everyone know how much I appreciate this stuff! It has so many great uses! I use it on most of my cuts, scrapes and scratches. Although before using it, it's probably a good idea to read the instructions provided on the bottle and any warnings that may be given. Plus watching it bubble is so enjoyable as it cleans out bacteria!
    This stuff probably sits right beneath water in my world when it comes to a liquid with a bunch of uses! The best part is that hydrogen peroxide works :)
    I wanted to share this with you! Click here to see some uses for hydrogen peroxide I haven't used hydrogen peroxide for all of these things -I'll admit- but they sound pretty nifty to me!

Until next time,

     Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by and left a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and hope to hear from you again soon.