Pages

Tuesday, July 26, 2016

My Monday

    Yesterday, I had to get up early and force myself out of my comfy, cozy bed and into the world. At soccer we ran a mile, learned some drills and dragged around metal sleds.
    These sleds are black, and metal, and heavy. We drag them around with harnesses. One of the girls on the team really loves them though, for some odd reason. We took turns running back and fourth while dragging them behind us.
    Afterward, we went home and to be honest I'm not quite sure how the day passed so quickly. I practiced some piano and then watched a bit of television.
     I was suffering from serious writers block. With less than ten pages left in my notebook and not one adventure for my characters to embark on. I got slightly bored, mostly just distracted and started drawing.
    I was pleased with my finished product.


    Sadly, I had, however, gotten nowhere during that time with my book. I got called down for dinner just as I was settling in to write a few more brief words in it. Earlier, we had been invited to swim and after most of the thunder storms had passed we set out. Just as we arrived, it would seem the thunderstorms ceased. We swam for a few hours and as Claire was driving us home we saw lightening from an approaching storm.
    I climbed into bed exhausted still wondering how in the world I was going to finish that book.
 
Until Next Time,
    Katherine Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by and left a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and hope to hear from you again soon.