Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Summer Cleaning

    Mom decided she wanted to empty the entire back porch and get rid of a lot of stuff. Claire, Jane and I started emptying the porch and man, was it hot outside.
    We for sure needed to stay cool and hydrated, so, when I made Jane try on all her winter coats and snow pants I made sure to find a shady spot. I did get a taste of my own medicine however, when Jane supervised me trying on my things, but I didn't have to try on nearly as much.
    I got three classy hats out of the deal and all in all, it was worth it. I did a little bit of pogoing on Jane's pogo stick. I am not the pogo pro, so I was surprised when I managed to stay on for longer than 8 second. Somewhere I heard that 8 seconds feels like an eternity on a bull and so it does on a pogo stick for me, except I'm not going anywhere with that talent.
    I practiced the piano a lot and I pretty sure my entire household is sick and tired of Lightly Row. I'm really excelling in my piano (sarcasm present).
    I hadn't been reading much for the reading program, because I kept putting it off, so last night I decided to do a little reading and accomplished some of that before going to sleep. I am reading the Long Winter by Laura Ingalls Wilder and it is hard to imagine freezing cold blizzards in the scorching heat of summer nights, but I do my best.
   
Until Next Time,
    Katherine Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by and left a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and hope to hear from you again soon.