Pages

Monday, October 26, 2015

Let me introduce myself

   Let me tell you a little bit about myself and my family. I have two sisters and no brothers. I am right smack in the middle of the family and being the middle child can have it's perks.
    I am Meredith and my two sisters are named Claire (the oldest) and Jane (the youngest.)
    I live on the farm -which is cool and mostly a lot of fun- with two spoiled indoor dogs named Herbie and Rosie and two porch kitties, Pumpkin and Buddy. Pumpkin, a dark solid orange color, is Claire's cat. He isn't very bright, but is very friendly. Buddy has an orange striped coat and is much wiser than Pumpkin. He belongs to the whole family.

Until Next Time,
    Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by and left a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and hope to hear from you again soon.