Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Wednesday Hodgepodge





1. Tell us about one fun thing on your June calendar.
   
This June we are heading out west. That should be fun to see and blog about!

2. How careful are you in the sun? Do you tan or burn? Do you make it a point to see the dermatologist every year?

I wouldn't say I am extremely careful in the sun. However, I do wear sunscreen because I burn easily. I do not make it a point to see the dermatologist every year.

3. Describe a time when you wanted to 'throw in the towel'? 

On the last stretch of the four-hundred meter dash.

4. What's a song you love that has a day of the week in the title or lyrics?

Rainy Days and Mondays -the Carpenters 

5. Are you a fan of berries? Which one's your favorite? What's the most recent berry dish you've eaten? Which blueberry breakfast food appeals to you most-blueberry pancakes, blueberry yogurt, or a blueberry muffin?

Berries are okay. I especially like raspberries. I had a granola blueberry breakfast bar a little while ago. Out of those three choices I would have to say the most appealing is a blueberry muffin, but only my grandmother's recipe.

6. What's something you want to do before your next birthday?

Publish a novel. 

7. June 1st is National Say Something Nice Day, so let's all say something nice here. 

Thanks http://justmeandrandomstuff.blogspot.com for showing me how to get involved with Wednesday hodgepodge :)

8. Insert your own random thought here.

 Imagine how many germs are on the average doorknob; especially doorknobs for stores and such. No wonder they invented automatic doors. Man, those things are fun.


5 comments:

  1. I love automatic doors, too! One thing I hate about automatic doors, is that they often make one for entrance and one for exiting. Why should a sign tell me how to enter a building? :) Hope you enjoy the hodgepodge!

    My love,
    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. So is your novel in the works? Best of luck meeting your goal! Thanks for playing along here today, and welcome to the Hodgepodge!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, as a matter of fact, I have finished it. Now comes the hard part; rewriting, editing and finding a publisher :)

      Delete
  3. I enjoyed reading your answers!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by and left a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and hope to hear from you again soon.