Pages

Thursday, November 5, 2015

Charlotte's Web

    I am currently involved in a theatre group and this week has been extremely crazy. We are performing Charlotte's Web the musical and I am playing the part of Edith Zuckerman. At first I was concerned about forgetting my lines while standing on stage.
    I have done 4 shows so far and I wonder if I will ever get these songs out of my head. I enjoy the stage and the show is a lot of fun. I guess once you get comfortable on the stage you forget about the audience and it just feels like another rehearsal.
    I am doing the program with one of my friends and our families have been splitting up the driving. It's been working out really well. The production ends on Sunday. I have 3 more days of Charlotte's Web!

Until next time,

    Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by and left a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and hope to hear from you again soon.