Pages

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

My Friend's Cat

    This is kind of a weird title, but why not?
    So, my friend has a cat. Let's call her attack cat. We don't really get along very well. She and I have been getting into cat fights (if you will) since she arrived.
    She was worse when she was younger, but when I was younger she launched an assault from the stairs.  It was directed at me! I was innocently walking up the stairs when out of no where came attack cat.
    No serious physical damage was done. (Frankly, I can't even remember if she scratched me. Chances are she didn't.), but the emotional damage was done. From that moment on. We weren't going to have the kind of friendship most strangers have with stranger cats.
    Not long ago I was over at my friend's house. Playing with...er...using the electric guitar amp my friend happens to have when attack cat struck. I will admit I was aggravating her prior to this, but nevertheless when I reached to turn on the amp that she was sitting on (to aggravate her again :) she batted at my hand turned and leaped to safety behind a couch and she stayed back there hiding. (Like she was the one that needed to hide.)
    Attack cat and I still don't really get along but I am making an attempt to make things right. Okay, who am I kidding. No, I am not.

    Until next time,
Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by and left a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and hope to hear from you again soon.