Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2016

The Little Suff I'm Thankful For

    Last year I wrote a post about the little stuff that I am thankful for and you can read that here. I really had fun writing that and I would like to do it again this year. I am thankful for my family, my friends and my faith, but what about the stuff that gets overlooked?
    Well here is a list of the little stuff I am thankful for:
    1. Can openers (Can you imagine all the time and effort one would have to put in just to open a simple can of beans?)
    2. BLTs (basically my go to restaurant meal.)
    3. Fuzzy Socks (that little ray of sunshine on the dreariest winter day.)
    4. My Unicorn Slippers (They are warm, they are soft and names are Kevyn and Kevin!)
    5. Call Bells (The little bells in stores that get the cashiers attention. What nifty little creations and they are always fun to ring!)
    6. Bagels (Did you know you can wear bagels on your eyes as goggles. It's going to be a real fashion statement someday ;)
    7. Brussel Sprouts (reminding me how good everything else I've ever eaten tastes ;)
    8. The corner brownies (Crunchy edges mixed with gooey middles. Food has never felt so complete.)
    9. Double- sided tape (Double the stickiness, double the fun.)
    10. The word shovel (this funky little word is very under appreciated.)
    11. Sweaters with floppy sleeves (oh the memories -enough said.)
    12. Ninjas (The only people that look good in black.)
    So, this year as you celebrate the thanksgiving season take a moment and appreciate the little things everyone loves and takes for granted.
    Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Until Next Time,
    Katherine Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by and left a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and hope to hear from you again soon.