Pages

Saturday, November 5, 2016

Who Is Nathaniel?

    I met Nathaniel not to long ago when he visited our homeschool group. We didn't become friends, however, until very recently.
     It was last winter at Bible quizzing practice when we really began to get to know each other. Partially because we both hung out with the same people and partially because Jane and Nicole are close friends (Nicole is Nathaniel's younger sister). Claire and I got to know Nathaniel more and more.
    Just a little while ago, we ran in a 5k together. That was actually pretty fun; despite the fact that it was running and the morning was rather chilly.
    I basically tripped him on a little hill by accident during the run, but other than that is was generally successful and all three of us did reasonably well in our age groups.
    He also has been a victim of my book readings and he hasn't been scared off yet, so I will continue calling him my friend.
    Nathaniel is funny, encouraging and has strange tastes in music, but he's an interesting friend to have around.


Until Next Time,
    Katherine Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by and left a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and hope to hear from you again soon.