Pages

Thursday, June 2, 2016

Happy Anniversary to my Parents!

    Today is my parents 26 Wedding Anniversary. Wow! 26 years and I have been here for over half of those! For this special day, I would like to share a few thoughts in honor of them :)
    One memory I have of my mother is her helping and encouraging me with all my writings, books, poems and blog posts. The list goes on and on. I also remember my Dad driving five hours for my twelfth birthday, because I told him that I had never spent a birthday without seeing him and to this day that still rings true.
    My parents are very involved, and I am so glad they are! They drive me here and there and everywhere and just about anywhere else :) while also managing to do the same for my two sisters! On top of this, my mom homeschools me and my Dad works five days of the week to support us. This is probably the reason I am able to do so many of the things I do.
    So thanks so much Mom and Dad for being the best parents! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Until Next time,
    Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by and left a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and hope to hear from you again soon.