Pages

Thursday, June 9, 2016

Soccer

    I have been participating in AYSO soccer for a long time now, I guess this would be my fifth season. AYSO stands for American Youth Soccer Organization. This year I will be entering into high school sports and I plan on playing soccer in the fall.
    My number this year is 12 and that's the same as three other people I know! My team is pretty cool and together we make up the Nuclear Leprechauns; awesome right?
    I suggested the unicorns, but that didn't really fly with most of the boys. However some of the girls were in agreement with that. I mean, what's not to like about unicorns?
    We have only lost one regular game this season. At least I'm pretty sure that's it, except tournament games, which we lost both.
    The uniforms aren't extremely appealing this year. They are striped. I'm not exactly a huge fan of stripes, but they serve their purpose.
    The other day Jane had a game and Claire and I walked around and watched some of the other games going on. I can't be sure who won and who lost most of the games, because we skipped around a lot. I do know that Joan's team lost. My Mom told me that.
    I don't really like watching soccer, but I sure do like playing it, and I plan to keep playing it for a very long time.

Until Next Time,
    Katherine Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by and left a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and hope to hear from you again soon.