Pages

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Back in the Swing of Crazy Days

    I have forgotten how hectic everyday life can be! These past few weeks I have been content with the summer drag. Nowhere to go. No one to see. Yesterday, we flung ourselves full force into a full booked day of errands.
    We started our day with soccer. Even though I had only been going for two days, which technically only makes 4 hours of soccer, it felt like I had been doing it forever! We ran a mile, went through some drills and dragged metal sleds. Sounds like fun right? It's okay.
    We got back showered and left again. Now remember when some little girl decided to try and "remove" her braces herself a little while back and happened to succeed with certain pieces? Well, apparently that isn't a normal occurrence.
    I was sitting in the dentists chair and the woman asked me if I used to have a metal band on my teeth.
    "Yes." I told her.
    She asked me who took it out.
    "I did." I replied.
    She seemed kind of surprised, but that didn't stop her or my orthodontist from putting my braces back together. However, they spared me of the painful appliance. So I guess I'll celebrate the small victories in life.
    After that we went to the MedExpress and Claire and I got our physical for soccer done. We saw the same lady that I had last time I came in, and Claire had the last time she came in. Mom chatted with her and it made the time pass so much less awkwardly.
    We ran another errand or two and then went to the Filling Station Restaurant. Click here to learn more about it. I got a BLT! Their BLT's are the best!
    We got home and finished up the day pleasantly. I sat in bed and finished my book before the day ended. It was the hardest ending to a book I have ever written! Then I played spider solitaire. :)

Until Next Time,
    Katherine Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by and left a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and hope to hear from you again soon.