Pages

Monday, January 2, 2017

Bible Quizzing

    It's that time of year. Bible quizzing is here again. Basically, we have to memorize a certain amount of the bible and then take a quiz on the content divided in four sections. Then, at the end of the year, we put it all together and quiz on it again.
    I love bible quizzing. This will be my third year quizzing.The hard part is actually getting around to memorizing. I am planning on doing a better job of that this year than I have previously  because my track record isn't exactly the best :). I usually save all my studying until three days before practice and then I overload, and that really isn't the smart way of doing things; it's the procrastinators way of doing things.
    I like studying at night, because my brain is pumped and ready to memorize. Sometimes, I am exhausted and my brain wants to quit and move out, but nevertheless day before studying doesn't always work out and so I force myself to study a little ahead most of the time.
    One of my favorite parts of bible quizzing is making new friends and meeting new people. The people that are willing to (on top of homework and other things) take the time to memorize chapters of the bible, are the kind of people I want to hang around with.
    Last year, I was on a team of all girls named the Awesome Opossums. Our mascot however was not an opossum, it was my stuffed unicorn Joe.
    I am so psyched for this years quiz season and all the memories I plan on making! I'll hopefully be able to write more about it soon! So far we have only had one practice.

Until Next Time,
    Meredith

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by and left a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and hope to hear from you again soon.