Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2016

Friends

    Summer is finally here. Even though it is my favorite season, there is not as much going on during this time of year, so obviously I am not going to see my friends as much.
    I would like to make a post about them.
    Nicole is first. Nicole and I are very good friends. She's really Jane's friend, but I like to mess with her sometimes.
    Next is Ryan. He is a part of my home school group and we go to the same church. He's pretty cool. Ryan, Alexis and I were all in a writing class together last year.
    Alexis is also my best friend. She and I have been friends for a long time, but when I first met her (when she started coming to my homeschool group) I didn't really like her very much at all. Now she and I are very close and I am glad I got to know her.
    I'll mention Nathan next. Nathan, I have known for a long time. The reason we actually got acquainted is because his sister, Paige, became friends with Claire and they started hanging out and having each other over. Now all four of us get along together.
    Paige and I became friends a little later on, because at first I always just thought of her as Claire's friend, but as we got older we started hanging out with the same people, since there isn't really that much of an age gap between us anyway.
    Nathaniel, I recently got to know. He is a pretty interesting character and I'd call him a friend, I really enjoy beating him at video games. It's one of my hobbies and sometimes he does win, but that's what makes it a challenge and winning is what makes it fun :)
    Claire, although she is my sister, she is also my friend. I usually confide in her before anyone else.
    Jane is my sister and good friend. Anytime I want to jump into a good game or start a massive, impossible project. I usually will go to Jane.
    Rebecca is also a good friend of mine, she goes to my homeschool group and church. We aren't buddy-buddy tight, but she is definitely a friend.
    The way you turn out usually has something to do with the company you keep. I try to keep myself in good company. With all of these friends, that's pretty easy.

Until Next Time,
    Meredith   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by and left a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and hope to hear from you again soon.