Pages

Monday, June 6, 2016

5 unusual things I enjoy!

1. Unicorns! Who hasn't heard of unicorns? I mean they are awesome and frankly very famous.  Nearly every child could tell you about unicorns and every adult probably could too. The best way to describe them would be a horse with a horn in the middle of its head. Why are they so popular? I doubt anyone knows the answer, but in my opinion it's because they are awesome.

2. Footie Pajamas! I have expressed my love of these things before and am the proud owner of four pairs. They are just so comfortable and convenient. Imagine how much time you could save just by wearing footie pajamas. Especially, if you prefer to wear socks to bed. Sadly, the ones that have caught onto this fabulous trend are mostly kids under the age of (but not limited to) eight.

3. Tacos! Of course tacos! Who doesn't like these things? They come in a fun edible pouch for easy consumption. Tacos, great food- awesome name. Taco's are amazing. I rest my case.

4. My friends. They are all very unusual and fun people, but then again, who isn't.

5. Writing! I love writing! Blogging, writing poetry, writing short stories and novels. It's all just so much fun :)

Until Next Time,
    Katherine Rose 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by and left a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and hope to hear from you again soon.