Pages

Friday, June 17, 2016

Liebster Award



    I am about to attempt to follow the steps necessary to receive the Liebster Award.
    So, thank you so much Just Me and Random Stuff for nominating me and I will do my best to answer your questions :)
1: Do you prefer coffee, tea, or neither?
    I don't know. I love them both! Tea is good for somethings while coffee is really tasty, so since I like both do I answer Neither? I guess so.

2: What's the last thing you copied and pasted?

    These questions. Yes, I do a lot of copying and pasting.


3: What drives you absolutely crazy?
    People scratching metal against metal. In order to get the last bits of food from a pot or pan, sometimes you have to use a metal spoon. That is extremely annoying.

4: What's your favorite time of day?
    Night time! Woo-hoo! Night is when I do all of my very best thinking and I accomplish a lot, except for those nights when I don't feel like accomplishing a lot and instead I play spider solitaire, but I still enjoy it.

5: What's your favorite cereal?
    Granola! How did you even know to ask this question! Granola ranks in the very top of my favorite foods too. Sometimes at night I get excited about my Granola in the morning, but that's if we have it. ;) 

6: Have you ever played volleyball before? If so, do you like to play?
    I have played and sometimes I can totally get into it, but only with certain people. It's really not my thing though, and there are a lot of things I would much rather do. Especially when I am with my friends. It helps that I am not very good at it.

7: What's your favorite card game?

    Spider Solitaire! I finally beat the level with four suites on my computer. Yes, it is a digital card game, but I can play with real cards too and it is definitely my favorite. Also does building card towers count as a card game? If that is true, it is a very close second :)

8: What was the last awkward situation you were in? How did you deal with it?
    I tend to avoid awkward situations kind of just because I don't really like to make situations awkward, but what is always really awkward for me is when you see someone you know (but you don't really know well enough to have a conversation with) in a store or something. So, you wave and say, "Hello." Then you keep seeing them in different isles and stuff, but you already said hello and waved and there is nothing left to really do and so you awkwardly avoid eye contact and sort of just pretend that they aren't there. Am I the only one who does this?


9: What weather is your favorite? Your least favorite?
    I love that nice warmish weather when the sun is shining slightly and the air is fresh. I really dislike the bitter cold weather that dries out your hands and freezes you, but there isn't any snow just a lot of awful wind.

10: Do you like video games? If so, which ones?

    I like video games, yes. I like the Wii games we own and I especially enjoy Super Smash Bros!

11: Can you swim? If so, do you enjoy it?

    I love to swim. I prefer swimming in warmer water and preferably an ocean so I have something to do, like play in the waves, because their is only so much you can do in a pool. I still love pools though and on a hot day swimming can be extremely refreshing.



    Next I need to list 11 random facts about me. So, here they are:

1. I really like black olives, but only the canned ones. I used to dislike them, but we got the kind you can stick on your fingers and Mom said if I wanted to stick them on my fingers I had to eat them. So, I learned to love them.

2. I have a pull-up bar for my doorway. I use it for pull-ups and to hang laundry on. It is very convenient.

3. I have a used (basically shredded) red blanket that I call Reddie Blanket. When I moved out of my crib into a real twin bed the bed was made up with Reddie Blanket and I got very attached.

4. I name lots of things. I like to give names to my belongings. Like my stuffed animals, my IPod case and sometimes other random items I happen to come in contact with.

5. I like to take things just that much farther. Like when I research something on my own time, I either know it, or I really, really don't.

6. I really love to perform onstage with my friends especially and even more so I like to perform something comical. I am truly happy when I have the attention of a big crowd and they are engaged and laughing and nothing is more disappointing then when they do not laugh.

7. I like a lot of different music. From country, to pop, to disco, to rock, to classical. So there are very few songs I really don't like.

8. When I am upset I will  become very quiet and make myself scarce.

9. I really like little kids. My favorite age is definitely 2-4 year olds, because I love having conversations with them.

10. I spend more time in the morning picking out my outfit than I do applying make-up and doing hair (it helps that I don't often wear make-up).

11. I call Ryan's older brother's soccer ball, "Not Olivia". I hope this is a random enough fact to finish off my list.


These are the Official rules for the Liebster Award. Which I have to follow in order to accept this award:


Official Rules


  • Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog in your post.
  • Display the award on your blog by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a 'widget' or a 'gadget'.
  • Answer 11 questions about yourself provided by the person who nominated you.
  • Provide 11 random facts about yourself.
  • Nominate 5 to 11 blogs who have less than 1,000 followers that you feel deserve the award.
  • Create a new list of 11 questions for your nominees to answer.

    Okay here is the list of blogs I think deserve this award:

   



   

    We Movin Along

    Nonnie's Random Thoughts

    Now time for the list of questions for my nominees to answer:

1. What is one of your favorite novels?
2. What is your favorite recreational activity?
3. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be? Why?
4. What is your favorite breakfast food?
5. What is the last song you listened too?
6. If you could pick one person that you would say, 'really gets you' who would it be?
7. What is the scariest thing you have ever done?
8. If you could go back and do one thing differently in life what would it be?
9. What is your favorite sandwich?
10. Tell about one time in your life when you have been really excited about something and when it finally happened were slightly disappointed.
11. What is your favorite holiday memory?

   










2 comments:

  1. Meredith, my answers are posted! Have a great day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to leave a link....
    http://pinesuponahilltop.blogspot.com/2016/06/more-q-a.html

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by and left a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and hope to hear from you again soon.