Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Traveling Towards Glacier National Park

    We woke up and began packing to leave. Mom and Claire went shopping, while Jane and I stayed in the camper with Dad and tidied up a bit.
    Then we set out for Glacier National Park. Claire and I went through my camera role and I would like to share one of the pictures I rediscovered:

    The story behind the picture is: I made three rubber band unicorn charms. One for me (pink) named Joe, one for Ryan(blue) named Juan Pedro (although Micah and Claire may tell you otherwise) and one for Alexis (purple) named Sally.
    The dolphin is Ryan's and his name is Joseph. It was actually kind of hard to get all three together at the same time, because I gave Ryan and Alexis their unicorns at different times.
    Anyway, the drive continued on for quite a while. Claire and I played some games to occupy our time.
    Finally however, we arrived at Glacier National Park. The view was gorgeous as we drove along towards the campground. We stopped early at Johnson's campground, set up and left the trailer there. Then we headed to the Visitors center.
    When we arrived, we sat in a theatre and watched part of a film about the park. We left the visitors center and drove up going to sun road a little way in order to get a sort of sample of it. Dad took us up until we had a pretty good view of the mountains here is a picture:

    Then we turned around and headed back. Claire drove part of the way. She is becoming a better driver. However, I am not so sure how comfortable the rest of her passengers were as we drove along a cliff on the road.
    We got back and had tacos for dinner. Then we took our 6 minute showers and relaxed a bit before going to bed. I stayed up for a little while in bed typing and playing spider solitaire. Finally, I went to sleep.
   
Until Next Time,
    Katherine Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by and left a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and hope to hear from you again soon.