Pages

Sunday, August 14, 2016

My Mini Announcements

Just wanted to let you know that the winning answer for my last poll:     

    Which music genre do you prefer?
    Country 
    Pop
    Rock 
    All of the Above!


    The winner was...
    Pop!
    Thanks so much for participating. :)

    Don't forget to leave an answer on my new poll:
   
    What's your favorite fall sport?
    Soccer
    Football
    Volleyball
    Cheerleading
    Cross Country
    I'm not really into sports
    Other

    Thanks. :)

Until Next Time,
    Katherine Rose

2 comments:

  1. Cheerleading is not a sport.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, well, I beg to differ; cheerleading is a sport. I played basketball, softball and I was a cheerleader in high school. It's a workout and requires flexibility and strength. Weak muscles can't throw a girl in the air and catch her. You need to get them high into the sky in order for the other girl to do her skilled maneuver. I know as I have thrown and caught many a girl! How else did I get the muscles to toss a basketball and hit triples regularly in softball??!!

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by and left a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and hope to hear from you again soon.