Pages

Saturday, October 1, 2016

What I Have Neglected to Write About

    I absolutely love discount clothing stores and I have good reason to. Just Wednesday we were at The Salvation Army store. I was busy weeding through the sweater section and I found some really nice sweaters that I plan to wear all winter.
    So here are my four fabulous new sweaters:






    Thursday I was at youth group and it was being held at Ryan and Micah's house. They have a very adorable dog named Leo. I occupied myself mostly by playing with that dog. I am going to make him my purse dog one day. I have told them this and they don't seem overly concerned.
    Soccer has been going well for the most part except for two pretty major things:
  1. We have only won one game.
  2. We only have ten girls on the team that are allowed to play at the moment, which means we play down a player with no subs.
    He has recently moved me to play center mid field and I don't know if I am playing my position correctly or not, but I basically just run around in the middle of the field and chase after the balls that are coming my way and my coach hasn't told me I am doing something wrong yet so I guess I'll just keep doing what I'm doing.
    Jewel has an humongous bruise on the side of her knee. It's starting to heal now, but it used to look like a rainbow or more accurately a galaxy. She has a collection of bruises on her legs and she likes to point to them a recap different moments when girls kicked her or the ball hit her.
    I don't have any bruises from soccer at the moment. However, I do have a bruise developing on my shin from symphony rehearsal. Long story short, I was carrying a chair and music stand up a set of hard stairs and I tripped and banged my shin off the step. I am not exactly proud of this bruise, but's it's all I've got.
   
Until Next Time,
    Katherine Rose





No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by and left a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and hope to hear from you again soon.