Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Who is Claire?

    I have decided to write a "Who Is" on my blog. Today I am going to be writing a little bit about Claire.
    For starters, she is my sister. Ever since I was born it has been that way ;) and we've been tighter than glue. Now, as we get older we are becoming much more independent from each other. But still, as far as back as we can remember, we have never spent an entire day without seeing each other at least once.
    When I was younger, Claire was my partner in crime, but even though we were good friends we still didn't get along all of the time. Claire tells me that once we were playing Candy Land  (our favorite board game) and I hit her over the head with the board. Although, I have no idea why. We were probably having an argument.
    Of course, like any good sister, Claire snatched that board and slapped me on the head with it in return. I ran away and tattled, and Claire got in trouble.
    As we grew older I became extremely interested in writing. I dragged Claire in to many of my books and she was involved in coming up with many of the early plots.
    Most of those weren't very good or successful, but often times Claire was very encouraging and so I kept writing.
    Then she learned to drive. This is where the story turns dark, my friends. Claire got her hands on a steering wheel and as soon as she did I was, and I still am, more than ready to get my hands on the wheel of a car. But I have to wait two more years! I am not used to not being able to do everything Claire does, but I will adapt eventually.
    Around her friends she is quiet sometimes and other times full of her spunky enthusiasm. She has had most of the same friends over many years and I, as I'm sure most of her friends will agree, see her as a loyal and understanding friend.
    We are still good, close friends and she continues to sit through long dull readings of my books and I appreciate it more than I can put into words. Also, I had to endure two seasons of track, one season of basketball and a season of soccer on the cold hard bleachers, so I don't feel that bad for her.
    That's who Claire is to me.
 
Until Next Time,
    Katherine Rose

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm so glad you stopped by and left a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and hope to hear from you again soon.