Pages

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Who is Nicole?

    Nicole is Nathaniel's younger sister and Jane's best friend. The two of them are over always scheming and figuring out the best way to get over to each other's houses. Nicole is also the one who told me to write this post about her. :)
    I would say she enters into the category of adopted younger sister. She and Jane are always cooking up something or other which makes me like her even more, because I like food, but hate cooking.
    Another plus to Nicole is that she is interested in fashion...or at least she pretends she is. Whenever I get a new edition to my wardrobe, I sit her down and show her each piece in detail. I thought she was ignoring me, but I wore one of my new shirts and she pointed out to me where I got it. (To say the least, I was impressed.)
    Nicole has a great sense of humor and is very sarcastic. I love it. When it comes to her sarcasm, she and Paige have a great time hashing it out (or at least I think they have a great time; sometimes I can't tell through the sarcastic remarks).
    Sometimes, when Jane is calling her -whether on the phone or over FaceTime- Claire and I occupy ourselves by kidnapping her on whatever device she may be present on. Nicole loves us for it :).
    I wouldn't be surprised if Nicole grew up to be a professional detective. She is certainly good at what she does, and she does fish out information. I have never in my life found a ten year old so analytical.
    Along with all of her many other talents, Nicole is an amazing artist. Sometimes I like to torture her by sitting her down and forcing her to look at all my drawings, but I never grow tired of seeing all of hers. She is so talented in that department. If her professional detective career doesn't pan out I'm sure she could make it as an artist.
    Although, I'm not sure where Nicole stands on a friendship with me, I know I consider her to be a close friend of mine.

Until Next Time,
    Katherine Rose

1 comment:

  1. Aw! I loved this whole post! Nicole does indeed sound like a bunch of fun and I"m glad you have her as a friend.

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by and left a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and hope to hear from you again soon.