Pages

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Who is Jane?

    Jane is my sweet little sister who has a quick temper and a mind of her own. When she was a toddler, Claire and I would remove her from her playpen and then play with all her toys.
    She was forced to accommodate our needs because we were older. However, she could keep up. When she was learning to walk, Claire and I helped her along by pushing her back and forth across the room to one another.
    As she got older she fell in love with animals. Our barn cats have become her babies. She tends to all their needs and one of the first places you should look when searching for Jane is outside with her kitties.
    Also a lover of sports, her lanky build makes it easy for her to compete with me in that area. Even though she is only eleven, she is nearly as tall as I am and I am okay with that, because I would rather not grow very much taller anyway.
    Jane and Claire are continually clashing, because their personalities are so similar and Jane and I have had our fights as well; but in the end she's my little sis and I can't stay mad at her forever.
    The quiet, shy personality type she uses to portray herself in public is rather misleading. A determined, rambunctious, fun-loving eleven year old attitude at home are her dominant behavior traits.
  
Until Next Time,
    Katherine Rose

2 comments:

  1. I have really been enjoying all of your detailed posts about the people in your life, I hope you'll write more posts like this one, and I wish you a splendid rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. :) It's a way for me to show my appreciation for all of my wonderful friends.

      Delete

I'm so glad you stopped by and left a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and hope to hear from you again soon.