Pages

Friday, April 7, 2017

Who Is Ryan?

    Ryan and I haven't been friends very long, but when we met, we became fast friends. My first year of quizzing was when I really got to know him. Then he started coming to our homeschool group and we began attending the same church. Alexis, Ryan and I decided against being a part of the black light puppetry class and my mother taught a writing class for just the three of us.
    Inside the writing class I really got to know Ryan. We came up with plenty of confusing stories and the characters were frequently used in our conversations. The especially popular ones were Joe the Unicorn and Steve my imaginary boyfriend.
    Ryan is Micah's younger brother and joins me in the effort of calling Micah, Francis. This came out of another confusing effort from the writing class, which ended with all three of us onstage singing a song we wrote about the 20th premier of Quebec.
    We also helped teach a class for the little children at our homeschool group which turned out to be fun. Around that time, Ryan and I were also hanging out with each other at bible quizzing and finished side by side in the final standings.
    Having just shared another season of bible quizzing, as well as an eventful year at our homeschool group, our friendship continues to develop.
    One of my favorite things about Ryan is his imagination. He has a knack for coming up with stories of fictional places in seconds. These reasons (along with a landslide of others) are why I consider Ryan one of my close friends.

Until Next Time,
    Katherine Rose

2 comments:

  1. I always love your introductory posts, it's such fun getting to know your friends! I look forward to more posts like this one and I hope you have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1) you left out all of the bad parts which is pretty much all of me and 2) im not that fast so maybe you became a fast friend of mine and i became a slow friend of yours, but yes, we became friends quickly

    ReplyDelete

I'm so glad you stopped by and left a comment. I enjoy reading what you have to say and hope to hear from you again soon.